Author Topic: Application Form and General Information  (Read 11624 times)

Offline Quantum Leap

• CN - Imperial Emperor
  • Former Minister of Love
    • https://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=379932
    • View Profile
  • Discord: QuantumLeap#8175
Application Form and General Information
« on: August 11, 2010, 01:55:47 am » [00000000]
Please post your application in Membership Applications. Create your own thread within that area to be individually reviewed. the Subject of your application topic should be "Pending Membership Request,"  . The Description should be your Ruler name and national strength.

Please do NOT change your nations resources at this time as it will delay you being placed in a trade circle :)

Code: [Select]
[b]Ruler:[/b]
[b]Nation:[/b]
[b]CN Forum Name (if none/unsure leave blank):[/b]
[b]Resource #1:[/b]
[b]Resource #2:[/b]
[b]National Strength:[/b]
[b]Recruited By (if none/unsure leave blank):[/b]
[b]Vouch (if none/unsure leave blank):[/b]
[b]Title of in-game recruitment message(s) you received promoting the New Polar Order (if none/unsure leave blank):[/b]

[b]Link to Nation:[/b]

[b]Have you had any previous nations? Yes or No:[/b]
[b]If so, please provide the Nation and Ruler names:[/b]

[b]Please list previous alliances, if any, you were in:[/b]
[b]How long were you a member?:[/b]
[b]Why did you leave?:[/b]
[b]Do you owe your previous alliance any money, or have other commitments or?:[/b]
[b]Are you in the midst of any problems with any Alliances?[/b]
[b]Are you currently involved in any wars?  If so, provide full details:[/b]

[b]Why do you want to join The New Polar Order?:[/b]
[b]What can you offer the New Polar Order? (RL and cyber skills, etc):[/b]
[b]What do you expect from the Order?:[/b]

[i]I, *your name here*, understand that honesty is a value highly treasured by the New Polar Order. If at any time I am found to have falsified any information in this application I understand I may be subject to disciplinary action that may include expulsion from the Order and possible ZI, in concurrence with NpO policy. I further understand that this oath takes effect immediately and has no expiration[/i]

Make sure to answer all questions included in the application form. If a particular question does not apply to you, a simple 'N/A' will suffice.  For the question of Previous Nation write Yes or No

If you are applying, before being accepted, Please change your Alliance Affiliation to "New Polar Order" You can expect either the Minister of Love, Deputy Minister of Love, or Admissions Officer to review your application within 24 hours of it being posted. Be prepared to answer additional questions posted by the executives of the application or from the general membership of the Order.  If you have been in a previous alliance, we WILL follow up with that alliance, which may take an additional 48 hours.  If you wish to skip this step, you may have a diplomat from you alliance post in your thread vouching for you.

If you should be accepted, you shall be inducted into the New Polar Order as an Acolyte.  Any nation currently engaged in an offensive war shall be denied entry into the Order. Please hold off applying until your war has concluded and re-apply when the war has concluded if denied for this reason.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 02:28:47 am by Quantum Leap »

haha QL is always right, obviously ;)

"A tiger doesnt lose sleep over the opinions of sheep."

"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser."
Socrates

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
Abraham Lincoln