Author Topic: Pending Membership Request - AO Tharu  (Read 3996 times)

Offline LordSasquatch401

• View Profile
Pending Membership Request - AO Tharu
« on: November 08, 2019, 10:27:49 pm » [00000000]
Ruler: LordSasquatch401
Nation: Esper
CN Forum Name (if none/unsure leave blank):
Resource #1: Gold
Resource #2: Iron
National Strength: 1564.000
Recruited By (if none/unsure leave blank):
Vouch (if none/unsure leave blank):
Title of in-game recruitment message(s) you received promoting the New Polar Order (if none/unsure leave blank):

Link to Nation: https://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=620441

Have you had any previous nations? Yes or No: No
If so, please provide the Nation and Ruler names:

Please list previous alliances, if any, you were in: n/a
How long were you a member?:
Why did you leave?:
Do you owe your previous alliance any money, or have other commitments or?:
Are you in the midst of any problems with any Alliances? No
Are you currently involved in any wars?  If so, provide full details: No

Why do you want to join The New Polar Order?: Seemed like there was a lot to this game, this alliance seems to have the highest percentage of active users
What can you offer the New Polar Order? (RL and cyber skills, etc): Assuming this is as interesting as it seems, an active engaging user.
What do you expect from the Order?: Advice, community

I, LordSasquatch401, understand that honesty is a value highly treasured by the New Polar Order. If at any time I am found to have falsified any information in this application I understand I may be subject to disciplinary action that may include expulsion from the Order and possible ZI, in concurrence with NpO policy. I further understand that this oath takes effect immediately and has no expiration
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 07:17:34 pm by Tharu »

Offline Tharu

• CN - Deputy Minister of Love
    • https://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=602798
    • View Profile
Re: Pending Membership Request
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2019, 03:47:31 pm » [00000000]
Hey LordSasquatch401, welcome to the New Polar Order Forums. I'm Tharu, your admissions officer and will be guiding you through your application process. It should take no more than 48 hours to get everything sorted.

One of the most important things is for you to NOT declare any wars as this is against NpO policy to have unapproved wars and will also slow up your application process

Do NOT change your nations resources as it will make things harder to place you in a trade circle within New Polar Order once you have passed the Academy

It'll be required of you to complete The Academy's training program which is aimed to provide you with knowledge about how to run your nation, your military and also gives some background into Polaris culture. It usually takes a couple of days to complete The Academy, but we give Acolytes (trainees) 21 days to complete it. Can you confirm you're willing to go through the Academy?
Do you have Discord set up
You can post an introduction thread in the Lobby right here. It's a wonderful way for you to start meeting your Comrades :)

Also, we find it very important that you stay active at least once a day on these forums. That way you can keep track of everything which is important and provide a valuable contribution to Polaris. There are obviously exceptions due to RL, but we would like to know, how active do you plan to be?

Compliance
New Polar Order Flag
:tick:
AA - New Polar Order
Blue Team
War Mode
No Active Wars
Nation Link in Profile
Nation Link in Application
Oath to Polaris

Please answer the above questions and correct anything in the Compliance Grid and if you have any doubts, concerns, questions, let me know.

* Your nation will state New Polar Order (pending) until you have passed the Academy and accepted as a full member of the Order

Offline LordSasquatch401

• View Profile
Re: Pending Membership Request
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2019, 06:29:37 pm » [00000000]
Actually I need to withdraw my application.  The person who recommended this game to me is joining another alliance.  Thanks anyway guys!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2019, 02:55:12 am by LordSasquatch401 »

Offline Tharu

• CN - Deputy Minister of Love
    • https://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=602798
    • View Profile
Re: Pending Membership Request - AO Tharu
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2019, 08:57:17 pm » [00000000]
Thanks for chosen Polaris anyway and you are welcome to reapply here if you change your mind!

Thank you