Author Topic: Posthumous Application from Round 28, and the current 29. [StygianThemis]  (Read 104 times)

Offline Arcana

• http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000370
    • View Profile
Posthumous Application from Round 28, and the current 29. [StygianThemis]
« on: February 02, 2014, 12:09:37 pm » [00000000]
Ruler: StygianThemis
Nation: Arcana
CN Forum Name (if none/unsure leave blank): StygianThemis
Resource #1: Pigs
Resource #2: Cattle
National Strength: 3 lolz.
Recruited By (if none/unsure leave blank):
Vouch (if none/unsure leave blank):
Title of in-game recruitment message(s) you received promoting the New Polar Order (if none/unsure leave blank):

Link to Nation: http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000370

Have you had any previous nations? Yes
If so, please provide the Nation and Ruler names:

StygianThemis
Hanei e Iru

StygianThemis (X2)
Arcana (X2)

Please list previous alliances, if any, you were in: R&R (still with), Defcon1, S...Skaro fml.
How long were you a member?: Almost a year with R&R; A month with Defcon1; like, a week with Skaro.
Why did you leave?: I left Defcon1, because I got TC-fucked. I had a fairly powerful nation, and they decided I would do better without a trade circle. I left Skaro because, well, let's face it: it's Skaro.
Do you owe your previous alliance any money, or have other commitments or?: Nope.
Are you in the midst of any problems with any Alliances? Nope.
Are you currently involved in any wars?  If so, provide full details: Well, R&R is still in a pretty large war. My nation ZL'd so I don't check it as much, at the moment.

Why do you want to join The New Polar Order?: I was with TNPO last round.
What can you offer the New Polar Order? (RL and cyber skills, etc):

Well, I'm a day late, so there's that. >_> However, this is my 3rd TE round, and I'm positive I can make it in the top 10%, even a day late. Last round I was in the top 6%.

I'm loyal when I'm treated decently.

I know how to play the game.

And I actually listen to orders.

What do you expect from the Order?: A TC is a pretty big expectation. Other than that, nothing much. A place to call safe until the explosions start. Maybe some interesting and entertaining conversation on the forums.

I'm going to try and wait until I get a TC to make my nation go boom. I want to see how much infra it's worth, as I was close to the top 5%, but couldn't quite close the gap. I'll also change my team color to yellow when applicable.

I, STYGIANTHEMIS, understand that honesty is a value highly treasured by the New Polar Order. If at any time I am found to have falsified any information in this application I understand I may be subject to disciplinary action that may include expulsion from the Order and possible ZI, in concurrence with NpO policy. I further understand that this oath takes effect immediately and has no expiration
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 12:13:22 pm by Arcana »

Offline sounion

• Ursus Maritimus
  • Community - Polar
  • sounion[NpO]
    • http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=499511
    • View Profile
Re: Posthumous Application from Round 28, and the current 29. [StygianThemis]
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2014, 12:19:54 pm » [00000000]
Hi StygianThemis,

This is the SE forums of the New Polar Order, you would need to apply in the NDO forums. 
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother.

Alliances Fought for New Polar Order: ODN, TLR, PNU, BF1, NSO, NPO, TIO, Reavers, RnR
Nukes Spied for New Polar Order: 25
Enemy Generals Assassinated for New Polar Order: 3