Author Topic: The History of MiniStab  (Read 1334 times)

Offline Cookavich

• Former Member
  • Maman died today
    • http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=432812
The History of MiniStab
« on: November 09, 2009, 08:45:21 pm » [00000000]
THE BEGINNINGS

And lo, the days were evil and stabbing was non-existent in the land. Lord Bob saw that there was a void... a void that had to be filled. He called upon the services of one adept in the ways of stabbing... one who uttered the now infamous words:

[00:51] <Cookavich[NpO]> sops me

And there was stabbing on the first day.

And Bob saw the need for Ministry of Stabbing to more people saying" [00:56] <~Lord_Bob> DD is a foreign agent hired to carry MiniStab's ideals to foreign shores." And, thus, Deuterium Dawn the Foreigner entered into the stabbing community via the spilled blood of Denisov the Stabbed.

And there was stabbing on the second day.

THE GREAT CIVIL WAR

After many long years there arose a great need for more leadership in MiniStab. The mantle of being both Minister of Stabbing and Deputy Minister of Stabbing weighed heavily on the shoulders of Lord Bob, and he decided that it was good and right to bestow on the day title of Deputy Minister of Stabbing to a lucky soul.
[23:26] <~Lord_Bob> Alright, alright guys
[23:26] <~Lord_Bob> Who wants to run for Deputy Minister?

A dispute arose when the two most handsome fine gentleman ran for the position at the same time. These handsome fine gentleman were none other than Drai and Cookavich. Both were worthy fine gentleman, and thus the vote came two a tie, whereby both fine gentleman assumed the mantles of co-Deputy Ministers of Stabbing.

The co-Deputy system worked well for a time, and there was peace in MiniStab and much blood spilled outside of it. However, one day the balance of MiniStab shifted. During a violent confrontation, Drai was fired, and Cookavich stood as the lone Deputy Minister of Stabbing. This victory was short lived, and Cookavich was immediately fired. In the ensuing outrage Cookavich and Drai started a splinter ministry...

[00:07] <+Cookavich[NpO]> Drai, we should start our own splinter Ministery
[00:07] <+Cookavich[NpO]> MiniSlash
[00:07] <+Cookavich[NpO]> or MiniShank
[00:07] <+Drai> shank works

MiniShank was formed and a civil war erupted inside #ministab as Moridin ate both Cookavich and Drai. The two handsome members of MiniShank devised an escape and fled to #minishank to plot their glorious return to power. This was not to be, unfortunately, for Bob in his infinite wisdom devised a plan to reunite the broken MiniStab and to restore Cookavich and Drai to their rightful place.

[01:29] <&Cookavich[NpO]> oh I see my sops have returned
[01:29] <&Cookavich[NpO]> I shall disband MiniShank
[01:30] <&Drai> my family :)
[01:30] <&Cookavich[NpO]> Everything in it's right place

The end.

[18:31] <&Drai> balls

7o

One cannot have an in-depth knowledge of MiniStab without first learning the origins of the ancient MiniStab salute "7o". Twas a normal brisk spring day when the sacred halls of MiniStab were assaulted by none other than sworn enemy of MiniStab... HRH!
[23:57] * +HRH_King_Raymond_II stabs Lord_Bob
[23:57] * +HRH_King_Raymond_II stabs Morikitten
[23:58] * +HRH_King_Raymond_II stabs cookavich

Following this egregious attack the members of MiniStab were stunned. Who would dare stab MiniStabbers within #ministab? This would not do! It could not do!

[00:02] * HRH_King_Raymond_II was kicked by Cookavich[NpO] (stab)

Victory! Sweet and precious victory! Many exclamation points are needed to express such glorious victory!!!! In celebration of the magnificent nature of the victory, sweet and innocent Jaymjaym proceeded to offer a humble salute... but something went awry.

[00:12] <+Jaym> 7o

Seizing on this revelation of a new type of salute, a spontaneous "7o" fest broke out in #ministab, and it has been this way ever since.

Jaymjaymjaymjaymjaym

You may ask yourself "what of the origins of Jailbait Jaym?" Well, what of it? Seriously, though, what do you want to know? Oh... I see... uhhh... lets see... this chroniclers first known sighting of Jaym was very early in MiniStab's history. The membership fluctuated greatly, back then, as there were many curious onlookers who #ministab entered and left as quickly as they had come. Some would stay for a time and leave, others only came to satisfy their own morbid curiosity, and still others would only come to launch assaults on our fair stronghold. This was one of those days.

[16:49] * BacTalan[GDA] has joined #ministab
[16:50] * +BacTalan[GDA] stabs Lord_Bob
[16:50] * +BacTalan[GDA] stabs Cookavich[NpO]
[16:50] * +BacTalan[GDA] stabs Random_Gone
[16:50] * +BacTalan[GDA] stabs Deuterium_Dawn[STA]
[16:50] * +BacTalan[GDA] stabs Acid[GR]
[16:50] * +BacTalan[GDA] stabs BacTalan[GDA]
[16:50] * +BacTalan[GDA] stabs Jaym
[16:50] * +BacTalan[GDA] stabs Moridin
[16:50] * +BacTalan[GDA] has left #ministab

As this was a common occurrence, in those days, the mere appearance of BacTalan is not significant in and of itself. However, "* +BacTalan[GDA] stabs Jaym", is. This the first sighting of the legendary Jailbait Jaym. A boy who would become a man.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 09:58:01 pm by Cookavich »
One recognizes one's course by discovering the paths that stray from it.

Offline Cookavich

• Former Member
  • Maman died today
Re: The History of MiniStab
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2009, 08:46:21 pm » [00000000]
More exciting installments to come. Including the entrance of Jaym! And the origins of 7o! And possibly even a guest appearance by Ro!

Offline Cookavich

• Former Member
  • Maman died today
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2009, 09:58:08 pm » [00000000]
^-^

addition of 7o and Jaymjaym's origins.

7o

One cannot have an in-depth knowledge of MiniStab without first learning the origins of the ancient MiniStab salute "7o". Twas a normal brisk spring day when the sacred halls of MiniStab were assaulted by none other than sworn enemy of MiniStab... HRH!
[23:57] * +HRH_King_Raymond_II stabs Lord_Bob
[23:57] * +HRH_King_Raymond_II stabs Morikitten
[23:58] * +HRH_King_Raymond_II stabs cookavich

Following this egregious attack the members of MiniStab were stunned. Who would dare stab MiniStabbers within #ministab? This would not do! It could not do!

[00:02] * HRH_King_Raymond_II was kicked by Cookavich[NpO] (stab)

Victory! Sweet and precious victory! Many exclamation points are needed to express such glorious victory!!!! In celebration of the magnificent nature of the victory, sweet and innocent Jaymjaym proceeded to offer a humble salute... but something went awry.

[00:12] <+Jaym> 7o

Seizing on this revelation of a new type of salute, a spontaneous "7o" fest broke out in #ministab, and it has been this way ever since.

Jaymjaymjaymjaymjaym

You may ask yourself "what of the origins of Jailbait Jaym?" Well, what of it? Seriously, though, what do you want to know? Oh... I see... uhhh... lets see... this chroniclers first known sighting of Jaym was very early in MiniStab's history. The membership fluctuated greatly, back then, as there were many curious onlookers who #ministab entered and left as quickly as they had come. Some would stay for a time and leave, others only came to satisfy their own morbid curiosity, and still others would only come to launch assaults on our fair stronghold. This was one of those days.

[16:49] * BacTalan[GDA] has joined #ministab
[16:50] * +BacTalan[GDA] stabs Lord_Bob
[16:50] * +BacTalan[GDA] stabs Cookavich[NpO]
[16:50] * +BacTalan[GDA] stabs Random_Gone
[16:50] * +BacTalan[GDA] stabs Deuterium_Dawn[STA]
[16:50] * +BacTalan[GDA] stabs Acid[GR]
[16:50] * +BacTalan[GDA] stabs BacTalan[GDA]
[16:50] * +BacTalan[GDA] stabs Jaym
[16:50] * +BacTalan[GDA] stabs Moridin
[16:50] * +BacTalan[GDA] has left #ministab

As this was a common occurrence, in those days, the mere appearance of BacTalan is not significant in and of itself. However, "* +BacTalan[GDA] stabs Jaym", is. This the first sighting of the legendary Jailbait Jaym. A boy who would become a man.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 10:02:51 pm by Cookavich »

Offline princessro07

• Lady von Bobbington
  • Former Member
  • Princesa Pingüina Linda
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2009, 05:29:12 pm » [00000000]
Needs more Ro guest appearances :p

Once a Penguin, Always a Penguin; Penguin at heart

| | |

Nukes Taken For Polaris:  7
<Bob_Sanders> did you Polar really too stupid to read?
[16:00]* KingRyanIV[NpO] the sum of $2mil and 25 tech is to be paid to Ro|Polaris every month
[16:02] * KingRyanIV[NpO] and on top of that $3mil and 50 tech is to be paid to Ro|Polaris every week by Silent_Stalker
[16:03] * KingRyanIV[NpO] therefore a grand total of $14mil and 225 tech is to be paid to Ro|Polaris each month
[16:05] <KingRyanIV[NpO]> Draz is to pay all legal fees and my lunch
[16:05] <RedHawkRuler[NpO]> ok...my legal fees are $5 mil and 100 tech per month
[16:07] <KingRyanIV[NpO]> Draz, you are to pay $6mil and 100tech, that extramillion is my luch

[21:29] <%Mergerberger> but you're stabbing me with love
[21:29] <%Mergerberger> isn't that sort of like rape?

[14:16] <Jaym> The mater and the apprentice will be together again. D:<

[15:44] <Lord_Bob> you rape trees?
[15:44] <Lord_Bob> that's disgusting
[15:45] <Jaym> Taking woodpecker to a whole new level.

Props go to Zoskia for making my beautiful Polar siggy :D

Join me in TGR in The Fall!