Author Topic: Jerry's Collective Dump!  (Read 412 times)

Offline RCardith

• You laugh at the Hybrid Fur? You get nomf'd!
  • Love - Communications Officer
  • Yrepresian Engineering, Might, and Pride!!
    • http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=607894
    • View Profile
Jerry's Collective Dump!
« on: December 08, 2015, 07:11:07 pm » [00000000]
Artwork I make in my spare time, gifts from friends, and other awesome little tidbits will appear here as time goes on. It will not only be pictures, but will be photos, and other awesome stuff like drawings, so enjoy!

First item up on the list is a picture a friend of mine did for me recently, here have fun with it:

http://www.furaffinity.net/full/18457637/ (SFW so don't worry)
R.I.P. Fred Musser (My Father): August 4th, 1941 - July 26th, 2008
"He's an Angel, with no Halo, and one wing in the fire..."
Literally back from the dead, and quite angry I ended up there in the first place...

Offline Krazy

• Pax - Seneschal
    • http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=455466
    • https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=13556
    • View Profile
Re: Jerry's Collective Dump!
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2015, 01:21:55 am » [00000000]
That's a cool avatar :)

Nukes taken for Polaris: >100
Nukes landed in the name of Polaris: >200

Offline RCardith

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2016, 04:57:13 am » [00000000]

Random Ramblings

Has nothing been learned?
Has nothing been proven?
Have we all gone insane?
I know for one thing...
Since the day became night
We have toiled amongst the shadows
Searching, wanting, falling
We have let ourselves succumb to the instincts
Of long, long ago
And will we ever see the brightness of the sun again?
Or will we all die in this Fimbulvetr of an endless night?
As the snow rises higher and higher with each passing day,
And with the glow of Unity's light, we shall see what comes...
Literally back from the dead, and quite angry I ended up there in the first place...

Offline RCardith

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2016, 05:00:12 am » [00000000]
One Hell of a Run

UN: Maj. Vlodovic 18201
PW: ************************************************

Processing...
Credentials Accepted! Welcome back, Major!

>[Personal Log]
>Orders Folder
>Pictures
>GalMail
>Equipment Orders

Opening...
Successfully Opened!

Beginning Personal Log...

Major's Personal Log Stardate April 17th 245 CCY. I don't really know where this day has gone wrong, nor do I see it getting better anytime soon. I can say this much, it's not like any day I have been through in my past twenty years as a starship Command officer. Yeah sure, I have seen piracy, I have seen war, I have seen many things go wrong but this... THIS just makes absolutely no god damn sense no matter how you look at it.

I suppose I should start at the beginning for those that may run across this log in the event I need to evacuate the ship and so on... no telling what is going to happen next in this weird part of the universe.

It was a typical patrol pattern through the Tyrikek system, there had been reports of pirate raiders coming through and harassing the ships that came from and to the freeport in the system, and as typical, we were under orders to stab the sneaking hand of theft and make it run away screaming. Yeah, sounds simple doesn't it? We were given a shiny new Javelin class destroyer, decked out to the teeth with all the nifty and awesome weapons of The Coalition and even a few nabbed from backroom deals with the UEE. Well, sure enough, it didn't take long for our presence to become apparent and the shadier characters either fleeing off into the shadows to hide or leaving the system altogether. Destroyers may not be the gigantic hyrule of proper caps, but they can be a quite painful bugger to go up against if given the chance... I mean, the ship has a crew capacity of around... 25? I forget, the people on this ship seem to blur together, especially when you're in the same tin can with them for months on end.

Moving on, about two hours since our arrival in the system, we finally got a nibble into our bait from a transport convoy near the freeport, two enemy goons demanding cargo and money... typical pirates. We rolled up on the scene and immediately opened fire on the buggers. One managed to zip out of the way, and the other kind of got knocked around and sent spinning throughout the void from the hypervelocity cannons.

The battle had already been decided upon who would win in this throw down of firepower, tactics and training, but what happened next was kind of a mind-boggler... no, wait, it was an utter mind-fuck. Yeah, I think that term is appropriate because I don't exactly understand it more then it shouldn't have happened.

A cruiser, a bloody fucking cruiser, came out of jump right on top of all of us, blew right through the train, splitting it in half and sending Lord knows what every direction, before taking aim at us and the pirates, and opening up without much mercy.

I saw the name of the ship... I.T.S. Justice... I didn't have much time to think about it as we quickly took evasive manoeuvres against the microcap that we were going up against, the pirates, of course, ran off and hid in some hole in the backwaters of the system, leaving us with the cruiser. We began trading blows within a minute of the encounter, our shields and guns flaring wildly with each blow traded for a return hit from either a missile battery barrage or a cannon shot. We kept trying to run for cover in the nearby asteroid field, but couldn't get away from it... the Justice was determined to kill us or die trying, and it was far from a fair fight against our poor little destroyer, however, this was a Javelin class and was about to prove her power and might against this hunk of shit called the I.T.S. Justice.

We could easily outmanoeuvre the cruiser and her weapons, but only barely, our engines were the key to winning this fight... I ordered a full speed ring orbit of the cruiser, and sure enough, the strategy worked easily on managing to avoid most of the fire from the cruiser.

After we got a good hill to sit on, we began to pound away at the cruiser, managing to take down her shields with a few shots, before taking aim at her engines. Oh how this was looking to be in our favour... well, with a good shot from the hypervelocity guns, we managed to take down her engines and weapons systems, before hailing her to surrender.

Sounds simple, right? Wrong... things got worse as two more ships dropped out of jump on top of us, more Imperials... we immediately gunned it and headed for the asteroid field, and from there, we jumped back to Tyrikek Prime... a coward's move as some would say, but it was a lot better than letting myself or crew die a horrible fate. We did manage to disable one of the ships before those goons showed up... so that's a plus... we just wait now for the calm before the storm to pass and whatever comes of it next to come knocking on a legion door.

That's all for now, Major Vlodovic, signing off~

>End Log

"Well that was fun..." muttered Tod as he rubbed his eyes from tiredness, sitting back in his bed before resting his head on a pillow, closing his eyes before trying to get some sleep, tomorrow was probably going to be hell... but like they said, the easiest day was yesterday. And tomorrow was going to be the harder day to face.